Saturday, June 30, 2012

Earrings I Can't Wear. :(

I don't know why I enjoy making earrings so much. It's probably one of those pointless things I like.

There are a lot of those.

But there's a downside to it.

My ears are a 00g. I only have one "flesh" toned silicone plug that will allow me to wear normal earrings. I need one more. LAME, RIGHT?!

But when I was looking through my resin molds, I kept getting stuck on these almost triangular shapes. No idea why. I just thought they would make great earrings.
And so, I made earrings.


You can't go wrong with glitter.


Especially when it's pink and black.

I also made a sprinkles heart pin.


I love how it came out. All colorful and just pretty. :)


I gave it to a friend to pin on her jacket (with her other pins).

Resin is so much fun. I'm SO glad I gave it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment