Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oh, those italians.

I'm still not a fan of spaghetti, really.

I KNOW, I KNOW. Shoot me, right?

Still trying to find ways to actually eat it without an issue, and I think I found something to help.



Who doesn't love cheese stuffed balls?
Teehee.

Cheese Stuffed Meatballs

1 lb. ground beef
1 egg, scrambled
1-2 c. bread crumbs (this depends on you)
seasonings to taste
cheese (amount varies based on you, same with type, but I used mozzarella)

Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Put all your ingredients (minus the cheese) into a bowl.



Squish it with your hands until it's all completely combined.
Break off smaller pieces and mold them into small bowls.



Fill the bowls with cheese.
I'd suggest you use small cubes of cheese, because it's easier, but I had shredded mozzarella on hand so I decided to use that.



Now pinch 'em closed and roll 'em into a ball form.
Place them in a baking dish. You can line the dish with foil or lightly grease it to make clean up easier.



Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until they're browned.



You can eat them on their own, or throw them into your spaghetti. Yum.



I took this time to revisit the garlic butter I made some time ago (you know, the butter I made for the bread I burned).
I did everything like before, but I let it harden in the fridge.
Then, I mixed it up and added another softened stick of butter.



I then whipped it with my mixer.



Then threw it into a container.



Deeeeeeeeelicious. And I didn't ruin the bread this time!



Not too bad of a dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment