Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Finding Serenity.

I'll need to elaborate on this later.
My internal struggle with happiness, peace, joy, calm, tranquility.
But I'll get to that story when I can.
For now, I have this.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified. Do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. - Joshua 1:9

But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. - 2 Chronicles 15:7
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - Isaiah 41:10
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. - Isaiah 40:29
The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace. - Psalm 29:11
I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint. - Jeremiah 31:25
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. - Deuteronomy 31:8
 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. - Hebrews 13:5
When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you. - Deuteronomy 20:1

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. - Isaiah 43:2


No comments:

Post a Comment