Monday, June 18, 2012

June Photo Challenge - END.

I made it halfway through June. Woohoo, right?

Well, I'm over it, as bad as that sounds.
Typically, I'm not a quitter. I mean, I have a bunch of WIPs in my craft room, but I eventually see them through. But this? This just got old for me.

I appreciate what the challenge gave me. I learned a lot about how I'm comfortable to handle my camera, what the best ways are for me to shoot different things, but at the end of it all I got really sick of having to take photos of things by a list. I prefer candid shots of my kids over anything else.

I still have a lot to learn about my camera, but I'm going to do that in my own time. For now, I want to get back to blogging food and crafts and stuff. And to do that, I need to not have to worry about taking a certain photo and trying to get it to look right.

So, goodbye June Photo Challenge. It's been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment