Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tour The Craft Space

My craft room has been one mess after another, going through many different evolutionary changes.

It started like this...


Decor and such courtesy of the previous owner.




When we moved in, it was bare..except for trash strewn ALL over the floor. It was disgusting. There's also a hole cut into one of the walls as a storage space. We use it for storage, but it's a pain in the ass to get into. I should probably clean it up...

Anywho.
Then, it became this...




...and, sadly, this was mid-cleaning. It's been a catch-all for everything that hasn't found a place. My crafting has taken place at the dining room table. It was cleaned up at one point before this, when my sister-in-law stayed the summer with us. Ville and Bam went on the walls during that time and never came off. I think they'll stay there.

And now, it's this...





And I'm pretty okay with it. :)

This is my work area.


I'm not so good with the sewing, but I got the machine for free..so I'll be learning.

It's still a work in progress, but it's MY space. And I'm glad.


No comments:

Post a Comment