Friday, February 15, 2013

Now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain.

I'm unsure of how many people read this blog, honestly.

I'm also unsure of how many people read some of the same blogs I do.

But, here's what's up.

A lot of the blogs I've followed for the past couple years have been dealing with issues via Blogger. Recently:

"Wtf? My blog is deleted for no reason! What gives?"

Blogger's support team isn't very good. Honestly, anymore all you can do is post in their forum and, from what I hear, it's a dark place where you get little to know answers. What has been going on, though, is that these blogs are:
1. Getting shut down for SPAM.
2. Getting shut down for malware content.

Here's the kicker. Blogger isn't telling these blog runners WHAT or WHERE the issue is, exactly. So how are they to fix it?

Exactly.

So, The Ninja Herself is making the move to WordPress.

I'm still trying to get the feel of things over there, but for the most part I'm up and running. You can find me here:

http://theninjaherself.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment