Sunday, September 30, 2012

Carpal Tunnel - I blame Kia.

So I have this friend. Her name is Kia. She's one of the most amazing people I know.

I met her through Kyle and, apparently, he hadn't wanted me to meet her back in the day. He was worried that a cat fight would ensue. He had no idea she and I would hit it off as well as we did, which was pretty effing well.

So, when I found out she was pregnant, I started going nuts. Even before finding out the gender.

Her sister, Sam, situated her baby shower. I made things.
Like this super adorable hat.


I took pictures at the shower, too.
I also made this blanket. This blanket is known as the Blanket That Would Never Be Finished. It's done in complete single crochet with sport weight yarn. It took MONTHS.


And now?

NOW POOKA'S HERE AND SHE CAN WEAR THINGS I MAKE!


Pooka came a month early. She's an itty bitty.


I was worried that the rainbow hat would be too small for her, that she'd never wear it.
I'm now told that it's one of the only things they have that actually fits her. 

But THEN.
Then I saw these little boots online and I HAD to make them.




Now I gotta find a way to get to see my lil' KittyKat. I haven't met her yet but I love her so much, just like her mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment