Friday, July 27, 2012

Disappearing. I've been busy.

Holy crap, this summer as FLOWN by. It feels like I've been running consistently. Whew.
But here's just a couple things that have happened.

First, I FINALLY got to repaint this lamp that we got for free.



Still not sure how I'm feeling about it, but I'll figure it out eventually. I hope.

Me, Kyle, Amanda, Selena, and Gabey went to the Zoo in St. Louis.



My favorite exhibit?



PENGINS.
And yes, it's "pengins". I can't say "penguins" correctly.



Seriously, they were the best thing about the zoo.



Especially the fact that their building was SO much cooler than the 100+ F heat we had.
Gabe was in love with the anaconda.



He tried to hug and kiss it through the glass, all the while having the snake following his every movement. Gabey even had an audience, laughing away. He made it a point to tell everyone "HI!" and then "BYEEE!" while blowing them kisses.

The hippos were pretty cool, too.



Luckily for the kids and Amanda, the zoo had a huge waterfall thing to play in.



I stayed away, but I used one of their misters and stood in front of one of their big fans.

OH. And then today?
Today this happened.



We still need to give it a name.
Hell, we need to find out for sure if it's a male or female. >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment