Thursday, August 23, 2012

Crafts + Life Update

I'm just going to go ahead and post the pictures of the craft stuff first.

Like, my new coffee mug cozy that I free-crocheted. Not perfect, but it does its job.


And some more resin rings because I get to wear them all the time. /sarcasm





And that's the end of my crafts.

Life...is tough right now, to say the least.
We have bills. A lot of bills. A majority of our things have been shut off. In fact, I'm posting this over someone's unsecured WiFi connection.
Our vehicle isn't working right and we have the repair estimated at about $250 or so.
The kids are growing and need clothes.

To say that shit has hit the fan is an understatement.

So I probably won't be posting much. This WiFi isn't all that stable. Hopefully, I'll end up with the ability to get back on track to blogging, but I'm not sure how that'll pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment