Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I figured it out!

Remember that lime green block of knitting I was doing?

If not.

So, I just continued and continued with it, still unknown as to what it was going to be.

It was GOING to be a scarf/cowl type of thing. Like this.

You know, finished, minus the knitting needle, with some cute buttons.

But I decided against it.

This will (soon, hopefully) be a case for my 14" long knitting needles, and I will have to fashion up some polymer clay buttons for it to close. *squeal* I'm excited to pull out my polymer clay again.
Then, I'm going to (hopefully) knit up another one in a different color for my 10" long needles. Then figure out some sort of thing for my DPNs and circulars. 

I'm not sure about knitting a case in the same pattern, though. Because this is kinda time consuming...and a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment